The SI airbrush is single action but also internal mix which keeps operation simple but allows for better detail than external mix models. Included with the airbrush are all three available spray heads, which allow the SI airbrush to be used in a wide range of application. The SI single action allows the user to achieve fine lines down to 1/32 inch and wider patterns of up to 1-1/2 inches. . The best uses are those requiring more basic spraying like solid coats, uniform lines or stencil work. Clean up is as simple as spraying your paint cleaner though the airbrush. The SI is used for many applications including hobby, craft, chip and ding repair, taxidermy, ceramics, cake decorating, tanning, tattoos, etc. The SI airbrush is made in the US and includes the following: SI#3 airbrush, size 1 & 5 spray heads, 1/4 oz metal cup, 1 oz bottle assembly, 1 oz storage bottle, hanger, wrench, 6 ft braided hose, lessons booklet and manual.
SI airbrush with size 3 head, size 1 & 5 heads, 1 oz bottle assembly, 1/4oz metal cup, 1oz storage bottle, 6′ braided hose, hanger, wrench and lessons book.
• Airbrush Made In The USA
• Three head sizes for any application
• Highly polished & hardened stainless steel needles for long life and reduced clogging
• Line adjustment screw that can be used to pre-adjust paint flow
• Solvent proof PTFE needle packing allows spraying of water & solvent based paints
• Removable needle protector for fine detail spraying
• Chrome plated body