MAKING AN IMPACT ON EVERY JOB
As the projects get more complicated and the work day draws out longer, it's time for the IMPACT™ 840, a sprayer with more features and versatility for greater variety of large residential, commercial - and even industrial - applications.
- Designed to consistently spray 200-300 gallons per week
- Recommended for medium and some large residential,commercial and industrial projects where a wide range of coatings - from stains to block fillers - are being applied
- Includes RX-Pro Gun, 517 TR1 Tip, and 50' Airless Hose
- DuraLife™ Brushless HE motor
- AutoOiler™ - with the push of a button you deliver oil from the reservoir directly to the packings
- Features DigiTrac™Integrated Digital Display that includes an anti-theft lock
- Fast Removal Fluid Section - T-slot piston and coarse thread make swap-outs quick and easy.
- Easy load cart
RX-Pro Gun, TR1 517 Tip, 1/4" x 50' Airless Hose
- Follow the manufacturer’s safety recommendations for wearing proper PPE.
- Thoroughly read the operating manual of the sprayer before using.
- Review and follow the recommendations contained in the manufacturers material and product safety data sheets.
- When using any materials that contain Bleach, Hydrogen Peroxide, Quaternary Ammonia, Sodium Hypochlorite, Ethanol, or Hypochlorous Acid, the units should be flushed immediately after each use. Most of these materials are highly corrosive and should never be left in the pumps longer than 15 minutes after spraying.
- The sprayer should always be located outside the area that you are spraying at all times.
- Check the filters in the gun and sprayer daily after each use and clean or replace as necessary.
- Do not spray any electrical devices and equipment.