The Wagner PowerTex texture sprayer features a built-in air turbine that eliminates the need for a separate air compressor, making it easy to tackle a variety of texturing projects.
The on-board hopper holds one gallon of material, while the three included nozzles allow you to spray aggregated and non-aggregated materials in popcorn, knock-down, and orange peel patterns. The PowerTex is ideal for spraying texture on ceilings and walls.
When it's time to clean up, it comes apart into four easy-to-wash parts.
- Sprays at 0.2 GPM for optimal coverage
- Three spray patterns -- popcorn, knock-down and orange peel -- provide enhanced spray control on a variety of surfaces
- Maximum pressure of 2 PSI; built-in air turbine eliminated the need for a separate air compressor
- Accommodates the use of aggregated and non-aggregated materials for flexible applications
- Includes a 1-year limited warranty